We are currently looking for ambitious and passionate hair stylists
This role is for someone with at least 3 years experience as a fully qualified Stylist and is able to grow a loyal clientele, maintain a busy column and improve performance on an ongoing basis.
What you can expect from us:
- An above industry average, performance based salary.
- A clear and structured career path & with opportunities to progress.
- Investment in your ongoing education journey.
- Part of the growth of exciting new salon brand with unlimited opportunities.
What we expect from you:
- Build, grow and maintain a busy column of loyal, high value guests.
- Demonstrate excellent technical capability & customer service skills.
- Show desire, dedication and passion for learning.
- Achieve set Benchmarks in agreed time-frame
In order to qualify for this position, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent technical skill & service timings
- Loves to learn new skills & expand knowledge
- Intelligent/ quick learner, retains information
- High personal standards & attention to detail
- Creative/ Innovative, Problem solver
- Works methodically
- Efficient, well organised/ plans ahead
- Computer Literate & comfortable with using software
- Build trusting relationships with guests & colleagues
- Enjoy a culture of teamwork & collaboration
- Educate guests with expert advice and guidance
- An excellent listener & superb communicator
- Well mannered, courteous, respectful of others
Business & Marketing
- Able to read and understand benchmarks & performance numbers
- Understands marketing & branding
- Well researched & industry aware
Culture & Mindset
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Has resilience, patience & persistence
- Intuitive, mindful & compassionate, cares about others
- Is honest & trustworthy, has integrity, ethical & moral principles
- Is self motivated & ambitious, sets goals and meets them
- Take Responsibility, proactive, uses initiative
- Open to new ideas, receptive to feedback/ criticism
- Flexible & adaptable, team player
- Emotionally mature and self confident
- Environmentally conscious
If you feel you are right for this position then use the form below to apply, we would love to hear from you!