So it’s your first appointment back after a long 4 months in lockdown…
As it’s been a while since your last appointment, there may be some changes to the service you require, potentially taking longer than normal…
Please let us know in advance if you need to be out by a certain time equally if you’re multitasking ‘working smart’ during your appointment please make us aware of any calls or meetings you need to take so we can do our best to accommodate this!
In order to ensure your appointment runs as smoothly as possible here are 5 things that we ask:
1. If you’re looking for a change, book a complimentary consultation to talk through your options…
2. Please arrive on time, we are the busiest we’ve ever been and we want to make sure you have the best experience!
3. Bring in some inspo pics of hair that you like (pictures of hair you are not so keen on are also really helpful).
4. Allow for plenty of time, bearing in mind it’s been longer than normal since your last appointment.
5. If you have second thoughts or change your mind about what you want, contact your stylist to talk it through, in order to ensure we have plenty of time for this.
Our stylists want to make you happy therefore we will always be honest and realistic, letting you know if and when it’s going to take more than one appointment to get you where you want to be.
As always, please relax and enjoy your visit whilst we work our magic to bring those lockdown locks back to life
If you have any questions please leave a comment below or email us at [email protected]